- Model NO.: Steel Belt Kiln
- Usage: Reduction
- Power Source: 3 Phase 4 Line, 380V 50Hz, About 120kw
- Air Source: Flow:≥30m3/H, Nitrogen: Flow:≥15m3/H
- Specification: SGS
- Type: Ssteel Belt Kiln
- Fuel: Gas
- Water Supply: Flow:≥10m3/H
- Trademark: CMT
- Origin: Jiangsu Suzhou
(1)This equipment is mainly applied to the reduction of metal powder and calcine. Automatically spread powder,big production, stable product quality, high degree of automation.
(2) This equipment consists of feeding, drying section, reduction furnace section, water cooling section, heat furnace tube should be directional expansion device, gas bus-bar, discharging section and electric control system and other parts.
(3) In order to ensure the safety of equipment, alarm devices and locking device are installed in key parts .In order to ensure quality, each of the independent heating zone are equipped with thermocouple, digital display type of intelligent PID controller and SCR closed loop control system, which can realize automatic precise temperature control.
(1) Power source: 3 phase 4 line, 380V 50Hz, about 120KW.
(2) Water supply: temperature≤25ºC, press: ≥0.3Mpa, flow:≥10m3/h.
(3) Air source: reducing gas: flow:≥30m3/h, nitrogen: flow:≥15m3/h.
3. Technical specifications of equipment & Equipment List
|3.1||Suitable material||oxide reduction and annealing of metal powder|
|3.2||Capacity(in term of iron powder)||1500T/Y|
|3.4||Supply voltage||380V 50Hz|
|3.5||Heating area number||3|
|3.6||The temperature control mode||PID+SCR|
|3.7||Heating element material||0Cr21Al6Nb|
|3.8||The highest working temperature||1000C|
|3.9||Workspace dimensions: length x width x height||4000×1020×70mm|
|3.10||Process in the furnace atmosphere||Hydrogen and high purity nitrogen|
|3.11||Protective atmosphere dew point requirement||≤–60C|
|3.12||Steel belt running speed||30~150mm/min|
|3.14||steel belt specification||1000mm wide,δ1.5mm, 0Cr25Ni20|
|3.15||Cooling way||jacket cooling|
|3.16||The total length of the equipment||about 12m|
|2||reduction furnace section||1pcs|
|3||water cooling section||1pcs|
|4||shielding gas flow system||1pcs|
|8||resistance wire (corundum tube)||10pcs|
|9||quick fuse (thyristor protection)||2pcs|