Plate Surface Brushing Machine Line
|FOB Price:||US $750,000-1,500,000 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Square Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Square Meter||US $750,000-1,500,000/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CMT
- Principle: Press-in
- Layout: Horizontal
- Certification: ISO, SGS
- Cast Steel Shot: 0.8~1.4mm
- Blasting Capacity: 6*220kg/Min
- Type: Steel Plate
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Special Use: Wear Resistant Steel
- Specification: SGS
- Drive: Electric
- Control: PLC
- Automation: Automatic
- Cleaning Speed: 0.5~2m/Min
- Cleaning Workpieces: 8000*2500*200mm
- Impeller Speed: 3000rpm
- Surface Treatment: Shot Blasting
- Application: Flange Plate, Container Plate
- Trademark: CMT
- Origin: Jiangsu Suzhou
Work principle and process of the equipment:
When shot blasting machine begins to work, open dedusting system, separator, elevator, screw conveyor, roller systems in turn , then open blasting wheel, machine is ready to work. The workpieces are loaded to the inlet roller of blasting chamber, the workpieces go through the roller into the shot blasting chamber. There is test device in the entrance of the blasting chamer for workpieces testing , through PLC counting time delay, shot supplying valve opens automatically, begin shot blasting for workpieces. The workpieces go forwards while shot blasting, in order to clear surface oxide, welding slag, rust and dirt and so on, until leaving blasting chamber. When the workpieces end parts pass through and testing , through PLC counting time delay, the shot supplying valve turn off automatically. When Workpieces go into the outlet roller, workpieces are cleared off for one-time. Upload workpieces on the outlet roller when they leave blasting chamber completely. Repeat this process until the work is finished and stop the machine in turn.
1. Open dedusting system.
2. Open separators.
3. Open the elevator.
4. open the Horizontal screw conveyor
5. open the Vertical screw conveyor
6. Open the roller system.
7. Open the blaster wheel.
8. Load the workpieces to the inlet roller.
9. The workpieces go forwards, reaching to the location and open the shot gate.
10. Shot blasting, begin cleaning.
11. Completed workpiece cleaning and turn off the shot supplying gate.
12. Unload the workpieces on the outlet roller.
14. Repeat the steps 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, . If ready to stop working, go to step 15.
15.Turn off blasting wheel →Turn off sweeping system →Turn off the vertical screw conveyor →Turn off horizontal screw conveyor →Turn off elevators →Turn off separator →Turn off the dust collector → Turn off roller and the machine stops working.
The requests of cleaning workpieces:
|1||Cleaning workpieces||Max size: Length 8000mm, width2500mm,height 200mm||Aluminium alloy plate|
|2||Production efficiency||Cleaning speed: 0.5~2m/min||Frequency control|
|3||Abrasive||Cast steel shot ∮0.8~1.4mm||For reference|
For more information, please feel free to tell me.