- Model NO.: ZGL
1. The vacuum furnce consists of furnace case, internal furnace, heat-insulating materials, furnace cover, vacuum pump and electricity-controlling cabinet.
2. The vacuum furnace can be charged with N2, Ar, etc protection atmophere.
3. It's heating-up mode is to use electric resistance or induction to heat up.
4. The high temperature can reach to 3000º C.
5. The metal in the crucible will be purified and the alloy ingredient will be controlled precisely under the action of induction coil alternating magnetic field.
6. High heating temperature, fast melting.
7. Various ingredients can be added at any time when melting under vacuum state.
8. The heating temperature is controllable
9. Easy to cooperate and maintain.
10. It has the detecting function when occurring abnormal conditions such as outage, water-cutting off, under-voltage and super-leak.
11. Vacuum induction furnace is divided into vertical and horizontal structures. There are various specifications to meet different application & requirements for technology.
Roof up/down mechanism
Water cooling system
It is mainly used to melt & precisely cast iron-based, nickle based, cobalt based alloys and precision alloy, high-temperature alloy and magnetic materials, etc.
|Type||Capacity||Ultimate vacuum||Highest Temperature||Power(KW)||Frequency(HZ)||Toatal Power(Kw)||Size|